We live by our vision.
To be the hospitality partner of choice locally recognised and respected by providing memorable professional experiences for guests, offering rewarding employment and environment for employees and delivering genuine value for the community.
• A successful hotel offering quality services & experiences which exceed guests’ expectations
• Create a learning environment in which all employees are trained, motivated and take pride in being part of the team
• Committed to continuous improvement, innovations, fun and service excellence
• Responsible towards stakeholders, including the communities
L - Leadership
I - Innovation
L - Loyalty
I - Integrity
T - Teamwork
H - Hygienic
A - Accountability
When doing business with Lilitha expect uncompromised credibility, professionalism, accountability and efficiency.
B-BBEE Certificate (Click to view)
TGCSA Certificate (Click to view)
Awards and Recognition
1. Best Guesthouse: Amathole Tourism Awards 2015
2. Lilizela Tourism Awards Provincial Certificate 2014/2015
ND. IT (Eastern Cape Technikon), Bcom Informatics (UNISA), Post Grad. Diploma (UNISA SBL)
Ayanda Mbita is the founder and the managing director of Lilitha Designs and Creations cc that is trading as Lilitha's Guest Lodge & Conferencing, a Butterworth based leading Guest Lodge. She focuses on identifying hospitality opportunities in the region. Having worked for Transnet, Gijima, Pikitup she contributed greatly in information systems, project management systems worked with all levels of management in the organization. She is the member of Black Business Forum. Passionate about entrepreneurship, women and youth empowerment. A Proverbs 31 woman of valor.